- Written by Lucky
A Millionaire Plan: A Strategic Blueprint For Success
It has always baffled me that so many people refuse to turn PRO. In Network/Affiliate Marketing millions engage in amateur activities and a tiny handful becomes professional to earn the huge checks. The difference is, in Network/Affiliate Marketing, everyone gets to choose to be a professional regardless of experience, talent or practice. Still, many folks refuse to do professional networking eurasiatr. It’s easier to be an amateur. Unfortunately, amateurs are not paid. I have never encountered a company in this field or for that matter in any sales industry that rewards people for doing anything other than selling a product and/or service or recruiting others to do so.
Professionals do what pays and amateurs do everything
voksen spill else. Amateurs generally begin by describing what they’ve been doing. Some very important questions that you can ask the amateur:
- How many people have you asked to buy your product and/or service, or
- How many people have you attempted to recruit into your frontline?
- Many have excuses for having done neither and some act upset when these questions were asked.
I have some great news for everyone. To learn how to earn huge commissions, in any professional you need to have the following:
- You must have a Mentor,
- A good educational platform that teaches step-by-step how to go from Zero to $10k, $10K to $100k and $100K to even $1M dollars,
- A product that you believe in, and
- The desire to succeed.
You must be teachable and willing to put in the time and effort to learn the information to help you grow your business. A minimum of two to four hours per day is required,
Think about how much time Tiger Woods actually plays golf in a professional tournament. Average the time that he spends per day practicing or in a professional tournament time 10 months a year he is engaged in professional play equals lots of hours per year. Those two to four hours of professionalism each day results in all his income including the endorsements off the course. In fact, if he were to play amateur golf 10 hours a day for 12 months a year he would not earn the big money. Why, because he has not put in the time and effort to learn his professional, Golf.
So please pay attention.
- No one in our industry is compensated to visit with upline leaders.
- No one is paid to watch television, visit with cross-line distributors or business partners, or
- No one is paid to surf the web, play video games, or walk their dogs.
- None of us receives any pay for those amateur activities.
- Professional networkers spend time each day,
- Performing and completing Income Producing Activities (IPAs) such as Marketing, Advertising, Promoting (MAP), and
- Building a relationship with your list and team members.
In the Internet Traffic Modules, you will discover several traffic strategies that really work.
If you would like to learn to become an Affiliate Entrepreneur and Traffic Master, receive coaching from an eight-figure earner plus daily step-by-step training, I know this educational platform can help you achieve your dreams and goals. You should also remember to ask new prospects to purchase your products and/or service or have them sign up as business partners. When you ask for the sale this will definitely help you grow your business and will help you achieve your dreams and goals. Check www.canceltimesharegeek.com.