- Written by Lucky
How Visualizing Your Victory Can Make It Happen
There’s such a thing as “willing” a particular outcome into being. If you’ve heard people say they “called it theirs” and it became theirs, believe it! Visualizing your victory is a proven way to turn it into reality.
Defining your victory goes hand in hand with mapping out a plan for achieving it. Once you know where you’re going, all you need to do is plan your journey for getting there. Sure, it might sound a bit far-fetched. When you give it a shot, you’ll realize the magnitude of this approach.
Follow this sequence of events and learn how to visualize your victory:
1. Focus On The Desired Outcome. Focusing on the desired outcome doesn’t only mean thinking about it, but also picturing yourself living through it. When you consistently picture yourself at that point, your mind convinces you to keep pushing toward your goal.
• Each morning, take a few minutes to put yourself in the place you’ve dreamed of all your life. Is it giving speeches as president of an organization? Or is it moving to your favorite country? Or is it building your dream home? Whatever it is, dream about it for a moment each day.
• You’ll find that picturing yourself in that position makes you smile. You’ll experience the tingly sensations in your stomach that usually come along with excitement.
2. Act-On Increased Motivation. As you start to visualize a victory, you’ll find that your motivation increases significantly. It’s a natural progression as your mind becomes excited about achieving the goal. Use your motivation in helpful ways to address your goals.
• When you visualize success, you start to believe that it will come to you.
• Use your newfound motivation to make other things happen for you and your loved ones. Now’s the time to give everything your best shot!
3. Develop Creativity. Increased creativity is a happy result of your greater motivation. A motivated mind is constantly spinning. It works overtime to find solutions to life’s challenges.
• How can you use your creativity? Perhaps you can use it to plot your route towards your goals. It’s possible that challenges that seemed unconquerable before are now like a walk in the park.
• Think of the best possible solution to a challenge you are facing. Visualizing the solution can make it easier to implement it.
4. Set Realistic Goals. Visualization helps you to set short-term, realistic goals. With your eyes on the prize, your focus is now on the objectives for accomplishing your ultimate goal.
• Be grounded, confident, and sensible about your approach. Remember that although your achievement is on its way, there are many things for you to do in order to make it a reality.
• Be fair to yourself. The excitement of achieving what you visualize can be great. But give yourself time to go about it in the appropriate way.
Visualization is very effective when you have major goals to achieve. Believe that you can achieve anything your heart desires! The victory that you see is bound to be yours. Own it, control how you get it, and embrace it with both arms open when it finally becomes yours!